Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Ownership Discussion banner
41 - 60 of 302 Posts
Doesn't look like OEM wrapping - you can see it's in thin strips - it looks like it's track armour tape(or something similar). Leads me to believe it was put on intentionally before a track day.

I can't stop looking at how the windshield looks crumpled rather than shattered.
Modern windshields have a laminated layer in between it to help prevent shattering and having bits of glass flying into occupants. Though with the amount of dust that appears to be on the car it's hard to see any spidering as even on the obviously crushed corner it's not the easiest to see.

I wonder what the carbon fiber would’ve looked like. That stuff doesn’t crumple 🤔
Lots of carbon splinters. Carbon sheeting is strong as a structural item with known stresses but sucks for single point stress impacts. Ex. A carbon bicycle can handle 10ft table top drop offs with rider but can shatter falling over from the wind onto a curb from only its own weight.

I’d love to hear that claim lmao
DRUGS shirt guy: “I’m telling ya man, biggest freaking deer I’ve ever seen. If I hadn’t swerved to avoid it and rolled the car, I might have died.

Jake from State Farm: “🤨”

Hey - I'm Rivers with Carscoops - I've reached out Via PM - Looking for the source here. Working on a story. Cheers!
Hi, this is Nico from The Drive. If anyone has any info on the owner of this car, please PM me. Thanks!
Can mods please delete these clout chasing clowns looking for some click bait?

Times must be slow for something like this to be news.
I recall a day after I saw news that the first BRZ/FRS were being delivered, there was another story of the first one being wrecked.

this isn't unique to a slow day. it happens for every high profile car.

That’s because someone is trying to make an insurance claim 😂
this is probably accurate, or they are trying to keep the story for themselves, since this story is going to cost them a lot.

41 - 60 of 302 Posts