Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Ownership Discussion banner
21 - 40 of 302 Posts
Wow, only took a month for some hoon boy to crash one. Or maybe it fell off the truck, lol? It still had the protective wrapping on it...... Actually that looks like the middle of the desert off road. What the heck happened here.

Looks like PPF, and red calipers.

As far as insurance goes, how would this even be covered?

"We were driving in the desert, out of nowhere we had to take evasive action to not hit an endangered dung beetle...."

Maybe they have accident forgiveness? LOL.
Yeah, looks like PPF, funny that they would do that and then hoon it like this.
Would like tp get a more full picture, figuratively and literally. My one theory from what we can see is they hit a soft spot in a right turn, dug in, and rolled it onto the left side. Lots of yummy parts for sure.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
And a dude wearing a DRUGS t-shirt just happened to be around of a delivery truck mid transit :LOL: They hooned it, they totaled it. The plastic wrapping could be PPF, not white wrapping.
I'm waiting if anyone else wants to have the pleasure of posting more but I guess no one wants to? We have no deserts in Canada by the way so I'm in no way affiliated with the death of a new GRC.
View attachment 7009 View attachment 7012 View attachment 7013
Where did you get these other photos from

Perfect candidate to take a 2018 POS Yaris and convert it to a little bit of awesomeness!

And a dude wearing a DRUGS t-shirt just happened to be around of a delivery truck mid transit :LOL: They hooned it, they totaled it. The plastic wrapping could be PPF, not white wrapping.
I'm waiting if anyone else wants to have the pleasure of posting more but I guess no one wants to? We have no deserts in Canada by the way so I'm in no way affiliated with the death of a new GRC.
anime girl chibi hanging from rear window mirror answers all my questions

Damn....

21 - 40 of 302 Posts