Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
241 - 260 of 279 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Corolla XRS
447 Posts

Very compassionate takeaway from Neuville. From the outside, I wouldn't have expected it.

Now that the silly season has more or less started, we get to speculate on team changes 🤩

·
Registered
2006 Corolla XRS
447 Posts

Oops, skipped over the part where Solberg got dropped from Hyundai 😬

M-Sport looks like a good place for him, though. I could see Breen replacing Solberg over at Hyundai.

·
Registered
2006 Corolla XRS
447 Posts

Burying the lede with this though! With Solberg and Tanak out for 2023, where does that leave Hyundai? My guess is that they'll try to bring Craig Breen over since M-Sport has been very unlucky with him, and Tanak might go to M-Sport since Toyota's probably going to keep the same lineup next year. Tanak's just the driver M-Sport need to stay competitive, but there's been rumors that Tanak might not compete at all next year due to some unfortunate family circumstances 😨

·
Registered
235 Posts

Burying the lede with this though! With Solberg and Tanak out for 2023, where does that leave Hyundai? My guess is that they'll try to bring Craig Breen over since M-Sport has been very unlucky with him, and Tanak might go to M-Sport since Toyota's probably going to keep the same lineup next year. Tanak's just the driver M-Sport need to stay competitive, but there's been rumors that Tanak might not compete at all next year due to some unfortunate family circumstances 😨
At this point, Toyota is going to win the 2023 WRC championship by default lol.

·
Super Moderator
2011 FJ TT, 2001 IS300
2,123 Posts
I'm excited for the return of Japan. In terms of the Hydrogen, it'd be cool to see more Manus get in WRC and work on Hydrogen. Would be good to see Hydrogen be tested and perfected for WRC and watch it adapt to road cars

241 - 260 of 279 Posts