Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
201 - 208 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Poor Oliver Solberg! Struggling to live up to his father's legacy, while Kalle, a competitor his same age, is running circles around him. Hopefully he keeps at it!
The kid sure did freak after his roll. I worry that he is putting his charisma before his driving. His Dad is quite a character, but has the performances as well. Oliver is awesome, but to your point, that other kid, Kalle, is in a different stratosphere....and not just in his age bracket.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Tanak looking really strong this rally! EP too! This is going to be a great one, I can feel it.

....but Kalle will probably come back and win at the end anyways 🤣
I don't know abut Kalle....seconds are hard to come by in Finland, but EP is on it....and if he can get to Ott early tomorrow, he is in the game. I think Ott has been sandbagging......suggesting that the car is shit, and then leading the rally makes him look really, really good. He kind of did the same thing at Toyota. All about Ott.....

·
Registered
282 Posts
Pretty happy for Tanak, he could use some good performances since his win in 2019. Somewhat disappointing turnout from Kalle, but EP is doing quite well! Hopefully the smashed window didn't drop him too far out of contention.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Bravo to all the teams this weekend! An extra one to Esapekka Lappi who against all odds made it to the finish to secure a podium despite some, ah, issues:
Water Sky Tree Sleeve Cloud

Good to see that the Hyundai team still has some fight in it!

201 - 208 of 208 Posts