Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to put it out there, that I would love to see the rest of those marketing films now that the GRC is revealed.

There is a "To be continued" banner at the end of the GR86 Focus Group film... Toyota Marketing did a great job, would be cool if they can complete the circle with one last film that includes the GRC.

·
Registered
67 Posts
There is a "To be continued" banner at the end of the GR86 Focus Group film... Toyota Marketing did a great job, would be cool if they can complete the circle with one last film that includes the GRC.
That seems to be the plan.

People have pointed out the Supra and 86 films didn’t show up until a bit after the cars started shipping, so it probably will be a while.

·
Super Moderator
725 Posts
As others said, we'll probably see it in a while. I guarantee it'll be posted here as soon as it goes live, knowing some of us. ;)

I was really hoping they released an April's Fools version of a GRC ad doing just the boring marketing people's stuff. Backing into parking spaces, showing off cargo space, etc etc.

·
Registered
'13 FR-S, '09 Yaris 5 Dr, '88 Celica All-Trac, '87 FX16, '83 FJ40, '69 Datsun 510, Suzuki XL-7
615 Posts
As others said, we'll probably see it in a while. I guarantee it'll be posted here as soon as it goes live, knowing some of us. ;)

I was really hoping they released an April's Fools version of a GRC ad doing just the boring marketing people's stuff. Backing into parking spaces, showing off cargo space, etc etc.
That would have been awesome and fit in with their other ads.
You can bet when its released for sale well see the third add. They do need to complete the flying V after all !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.