Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
I put my name on the list months ago but he said I could put $500 down tomorrow.
They have my credit card info and it’s 500 refundable but they won’t take money until they know they’re getting one. That’s completely reasonable as far as I’m concerned and means less money tied up 🤷
However if they’ll take my deposit I’m fine with that also

·
Registered
Suzuki GSXR750L7 Legacy 3.0R 6MT
316 Posts
Feel like a bit of an idiot but starting to get cold feet now I have looked at the i30N Series II in a manual even though its FWD. You can also just walk into a dealer and basically see what they look like now and just order one without all the hype. Going to have a look at one tomorrow.

·
Banned
1,185 Posts
Feel like a bit of an idiot but starting to get cold feet now I have looked at the i30N Series II in a manual even though its FWD. You can also just walk into a dealer and basically see what they look like now and just order one without all the hype. Going to have a look at one tomorrow.
After countless posts bashing FWD cars, now dude is getting cold feet about the GRC and looking at a FWD. 🤡

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm jealous that we don't get it in NA, looks better than the Elantra N and sounds like a riot.

Careful with those accident prone FWD cars though 😉

·
Registered
124 Posts
If you take it for a test drive let us know what it's like. I'm also interested but it's a 12 month wait over here smh.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.