Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hoping we get more than than Red, White, Black that the GR Yaris comes in. My 21 HB is Windchill Pearl. I think if the GR Corolla comes in just the normal Corolla colors I will stick with the White. I think that the Blue Flame would look awesome with a set of White rally style wheels but with the Red interior may look a bit daft. What is the color you would pick?

·
Super Moderator
2011 FJ TT, 2001 IS300
2,123 Posts
If they have Blue Flame, it'll be a hard choice bewteen that and Windchill Pearl if they offer it. I'm sure it'll have more colours than the GRY as that's a very small production car where Toyota loses money on every single one and having 3 colours only helped them not lose as much

·
Registered
37 Posts
If I was able to choose with current Toyota HB colors, Wind Chill Pearl or Windchill Pearl/Midnight Black Metallic. It would be cool to see a darker blue offered like the Lapiz Blue Metallic on the Golf R or Lapis Blue Pearl on the STI.

·
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I also like this red as well. I think it's gonna be a tough choice to make. My HB now is Windchill Pearl and it is really nice. I will prob never own another black rig again so that is out for sure. I would say red white blue the American is coming out of this Canadian

·
Super Moderator
2,921 Posts
That's what I'm going for if it comes in blue, same wheels if I go white. Just replace those with the OZ rally wheels
That would be nice.

I would rather a rally style wheel but the blue and white wheels are so nice together.
I’m starting to like blue but I’ll leave it to you guys.

If we all ever manage to meet up somehow I have to look different. 😂

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.