Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
581 - 584 of 584 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am also starting to worry and wonder if the global economy suffers so greatly to the point that many companies begin cutting back their production. I‘d hate to see the GRC get axed after just one or two years because of a major recession.
That's a very valid point. Toyota can afford to make these toys because they can currently sell every single car they make with minimal subsidies.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I am also starting to worry and wonder if the global economy suffers so greatly to the point that many companies begin cutting back their production. I‘d hate to see the GRC get axed after just one or two years because of a major recession.
I wouldn't .. would just make the GRC that much more sought after and the value would just continue to increase over the years.

·
Registered
90 Posts
This is going to be worse than 2008 for us in New Zealand. GFC hit and our houses went down 9% and we are already past that and it's not even started. There will be big falls because we had huge rises over the last 2 years. I'm really not that worried about getting a circuit edition in 2023 because our economy will be so bad by then and we have an election as well the new car sales are going to go off a cliff.

581 - 584 of 584 Posts