Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
61 - 80 of 162 Posts

· Registered
202 Posts
Took the GR to town to register it, and found that as expected, the PS4's are shit for snow tires. Braking at 25 mph on a flat packed snow road is very similar to just ice, the ABS does a bunch of talking, the pedal moves around but the car barely slows for what seems like forever. Touch the loud pedal and you go straight to traction control. Time for snow wheels!

Call me a luddite, but I was annoyed when the cruise control took it upon itself to slow down for curves. I'll have to look into the settings for that. Wet snow immediately covered the radar sensor, which disabled adaptive cruise and put up a nag screen to stop and clean the sensor. Turn off ESC and cruise is disabled. This car is going to need some fiddling to be a snow car...

· Registered
517 Posts
Im on a navy base so tons of marines and sailors with nasty bags. The car next to me was super gross and bear up so im assuming it was them. Not sure if intentional but how do you not know to not put things on other peoples car
People have zero respect for other people's stuff. Makes me want to bitch slap somebody. I hope it buffs out. Looks nasty in the picture.

· Registered
230 Posts
that's where the tow hook is, so can't swap sides. as long as it's not impeding any vents, that's the main goal
Yes my criticism was that Toyota put the tow hook mount on the wrong side, but they only fucked it up for the GRC and not GRY or GR86 :cautious:. Now the GR badge is basically blocked by the relocated plate, or even if you manage to find a way to not block it, the front visually looks "heavier" toward one side.

· Registered
212 Posts
Yes my criticism was that Toyota put the tow hook mount on the wrong side, but they only fucked it up for the GRC and not GRY or GR86 :cautious:. Now the GR badge is basically blocked by the relocated plate, or even if you manage to find a way to not block it, the front visually looks "heavier" toward one side.
ah gotcha. I won't be blocking the GR badge....
Automotive parking light Car Tire Wheel Vehicle

· Registered
2022 Toyota Sienna XSE | Celestial Silver + 2023 Toyota GR Corolla | Ice Cap
340 Posts
Im on a navy base so tons of marines and sailors with nasty bags. The car next to me was super gross and bear up so im assuming it was them. Not sure if intentional but how do you not know to not put things on other peoples car
I'm sure you probably didn't have this option, but this is why I park 900 miles away from the entrance or any cars in any parking lot. I'm taking that long walk.

61 - 80 of 162 Posts