Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Maybe recessed but matching the slope of the rest of the bumper/diffuserish piece? So it would kind of match the other “fins”. So at the top it would be close to flush. Of course this means the shape will a little.

· Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Maybe recessed but matching the slope of the rest of the bumper/diffuserish piece? So it would kind of match the other “fins”. So at the top it would be close to flush. Of course this means the shape will a little.
Ahhh okay I know watcha mean. I’m gunna mock up a couple different things in solidworks and go from there. Thank you!

· Registered
2014 Accord Coupe V6 Nav (manual), 2021 Corolla XSE HB (auto)
391 Posts
Not to get off topic, but I would really like a piano-black insert/cover that will fit into that storage tray that takes the place of the center console storage. Basically a piani-black cover that would sit in that tray to make smooth and keep me from needing to clean it out from dust all the time. Also identical piano black cup holder inserts for the same reason….

· Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Not to get off topic, but I would really like a piano-black insert/cover that will fit into that storage tray that takes the place of the center console storage. Basically a piani-black cover that would sit in that tray to make smooth and keep me from needing to clean it out from dust all the time. Also identical piano black cup holder inserts for the same reason….
Currently, I’m in the middle of designing a piece that’s going to fill that little tray and attach to an armrest so I can do a filler piece afterwards but right now my attention is focused on trying to get the armrest piece together

· Registered
2014 Accord Coupe V6 Nav (manual), 2021 Corolla XSE HB (auto)
391 Posts
Currently, I’m in the middle of designing a piece that’s going to fill that little tray and attach to an armrest so I can do a filler piece afterwards but right now my attention is focused on trying to get the armrest piece together
I would definitely buy any of the pieces I mentioned. Definitely create a post if you begin development PLEASE.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts