Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
369 Posts
How many locations across the country? Being in Michigan, I'm assuming it'll be a haul for me to attend. Might have to take some time off and make a road trip of it!
If you check the NASA website it should be there with their map feature.

I am still eagerly awaiting mine, I know it supposed to come within 60 days of purchasing......I already wrote down dates I can attend within PA and NJ.

· Registered
2021 E210 Corolla, 2016 Scion FR-S (Sold)
170 Posts
If you check the NASA website it should be there with their map feature.

I am still eagerly awaiting mine, I know it supposed to come within 60 days of purchasing......I already wrote down dates I can attend within PA and NJ.
Sweet thanks! Looks like they have partnered with Gingerman Raceway (awesome track on the west side of MI). Looking forward to this, I've done 2 track days before but no formal instruction was provided.

· Registered
214 Posts
Glad to finally see discussion of this, hope they are generous on the availability dates as I'm going to have to drive over mountain passes to get to any likely tracks. Snow tires on track or track tires on snow aren't gonna cut it.

· Registered
220 Posts
Glad to finally see discussion of this, hope they are generous on the availability dates as I'm going to have to drive over mountain passes to get to any likely tracks. Snow tires on track or track tires on snow aren't gonna cut it.
Luckily there's plenty of room with the rear seats folded for a second set of wheels, a jack, jack stands, torque wrench, etc.

· Registered
95 Posts
Sweet thanks! Looks like they have partnered with Gingerman Raceway (awesome track on the west side of MI). Looking forward to this, I've done 2 track days before but no formal instruction was provided.
I've tracked at Gingerman before, I went there with the Integra Type R club, long long time ago lol , but it was a blast!

· Registered
95 Posts
Yeah, great track! We're kinda lucky here in MI I feel. We have 4 tracks in the state (and mid-ohio is close).
Yup and it's close enough for us in Ontario, a whole bunch of us made a great weekend from it. Hopefully we can do the same but this time with the GRC!!

· Registered
626 Posts
Damn, I would've thought that COTA would be an auto include!
The pavement is f’d. They keep making small corrections to it but the whole track is f’d. They didn’t properly pier the asphalt when they laid the track initially so it’s going to be a problem forever and require constant maintenance. I haven’t ridden it in 2 years.

· Registered
594 Posts
I raced motorcycles at Gingerman when it first opened back in the mid 90s. There was absolutely nothing there, so the wind would absolutely HOWL through there! It was like a dust bowl. There wasn't even much grass yet. I remember one guy who used a few toolboxes to anchor his canopy. The wind picked up and threw the whole enchilada out into the middle of pit road. We were out there 15 minutes picking up sockets out of the pit lane. His canopy was destroyed. I haven't been there in at least 25 years, but I remember it being a cool track. I'm anxious to look at the track list. Lord knows I've been to a bunch of them.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts