Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Link below:
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Motor vehicle

Toyota Espa帽a (@Toyota_Esp) Tweeted:
隆Nos unimos a @PlayStationEs en un lanzamiento muy TOP! 馃敟 El nuevo #Toyota #Yaris #GRSPORT GT7 Edition llega con un pack exclusivo #PlayStation5. El 04/03 se lanzar谩 el #GranTurismo7 y 100 unidades limitadas del #YarisGT7. 隆Estad atentos! 馃憖
#PlayStationXToyota @thegranturismo https://t.co/CClBo9M06b

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Motor vehicle

Registered
'13 FR-S, '09 Yaris 5 Dr, '88 Celica All-Trac, '87 FX16, '83 FJ40, '69 Datsun 510, Suzuki XL-7
Toyotas production car built specifically for racing, sounds like a natural to me! Intersting that its in Spain.

Super Moderator
Toyotas production car built specifically for racing, sounds like a natural to me! Intersting that its in Spain.
I'd be willing to guess it has something to do with safety regulations and what they were allowed to keep out of the car while still being legal to sell. But that's a complete guess.

Registered
'13 FR-S, '09 Yaris 5 Dr, '88 Celica All-Trac, '87 FX16, '83 FJ40, '69 Datsun 510, Suzuki XL-7
Oh shoots, i missed that this is a Yaris Gr Sport, not the GR Yaris! Yes, thats kind of an odd vehicle for s special edition collab. Oh well, marketing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.