Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
201 - 206 of 206 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Hopefully the $12k ADM in Al Hendrickson is enough to discourage anyone from buying it which would force them to lower ADM or even remove it. However even without ADM, $40,481 MSRP is a little too high for me and I am not willing to pay over $40,000 for the GR Corolla especially if it is only a Core. Also both Headquarter Toyota and West Kendall Toyota have a GR Corolla in transit. Palm Beach Toyota is also yet to receive one by February.
Did you check out if Headquater and West Kendall Toyota has ADM? I see Southern 441 has one coming in but they are known to have ADM like on everything there.

· Registered
2017 VW GTI
75 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Update on Toyota Selma, Ca. Had a chance to finally go see the Corolla GR in person. The car is definitely cool. 20,000 over cool? not for me. The slimy typical stereotype car salesman told me they turned down an offer for 18000.00 over. I bought a Tacoma a couple years ago at this dealership and got a discount. This SA was actually confrontational. Ended up telling me the reason I wouldn't pay the markup is because I couldn't afford the car as he's looking at my 2021 Carrera S. Ill never spend another dollar at this dealership.

· Registered
351 Posts
That is where I am, lots of other options, but I was wonder how much the purchase decisions are being influenced by: 1) the ADM is the dealer openly screwing me, so I'm not paying, or 2) those specs are not worth 55k, but are worth 40k. ie is more an emotional, oh no you don't !, or a non-emotional valuation of the car.

This is one of those "ask 50 people get 50 answers" scenarios.

Personally I don't think the car is worth more than 32k but I have to accept the MSRP If I want one, it's just a fact of life. So I'm already stretching my personal boundaries at MSRP. Add an ADM, now you (scum dealerships) must think I'm some kind of fool!

So, yes to both 1 and 2.

201 - 206 of 206 Posts