Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Could we just update the ongoing dealer list so that there isn’t fragmentation in the threads?
This thread is mainly for very unprofessional/greedy dealers, easier for them to even see their names. Just a trial run for now. If it doesn’t really help I’ll add it to the dealer list.

·
Registered
2014 Accord Coupe V6 Nav (manual), 2021 Corolla XSE HB (auto)
357 Posts
LESSON IN WHAT NOT TO DO: Guy paid $10k mark up for manual Supra just delivered from NY to Florida…….”it is what it is….”. It is what you paid for it, and you over paid for it….🤣. From the looks of his YouTube site he has a Ferrari as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Subaru calls out dealers on markups. Guess I am taking my 40000 dollars to Subaru. Never doing business with Toyota.

Subaru CEO Letter:

Text from my latest exchange with a Stephen's Hometown Toyota:

"So i spoke to my manager and he said he is not taking any deposits on the GR Corolla because we have so many people waiting that it will be on a first come, first serve basis, also we will have a $10K market adjustment over MSRP on this vehicle so if you're thinking of $45K it will be the base model because starting MSRP will be around $35K, if you're still interested i can let you know as soon as one get so on our allocation."

I send a text to opt me out.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts