Votes: 78 29.0%
  • Core Pack w/ all options

Votes: 62 23.0%
1 - 20 of 464 Posts

·
Super Moderator
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm torn. It really depends on price at the end of the day, but I'm likely to lean towards Circuit. If I don't go that route, it'll be core edition with the performance package for sure.

·
Registered
'13 FR-S, '09 Yaris 5 Dr, '88 Celica All-Trac, '87 FX16, '83 FJ40, '69 Datsun 510, Suzuki XL-7
602 Posts
If i can, ill hold out for circuit, so ill have the pimp roof. With the nice optioning though you can get most important bits on whichever you want. Only thing i dont need on circuit id the heated bit, living in the tropica its just added weight.
Nice thing with the timing strategy is all the must be first on block will be out of the way.
possibly itll be done like an on order procedure, so if in guaranteed i get what i order, im willing to wait.

·
Registered
2006 Corolla XRS
360 Posts
I'm going to try to get the circuit pack if only so I don't have to worry about missing any possible options on the Core. The roof and wing are just too good 🤤

Failing that, I'd just get a kitted-out Core with all available options.

This includes the TRD Air Filter and Oil Cap. Say I won't! 😤😤😤😤

·
Registered
89 Posts
Really curious if all those options will be available separately from the dealer..bigger rear wing, glossy front grill, hood w/vents, etc.
Grill looks the same between core and circuit. Some pics of circuit models without the wing, and you can get the wing on the normal Corolla hatch so I’d assume the wing will be an option on the core

·
Registered
cx5 signature edition
26 Posts
leaning towards the Core, but Circuit would be nice--I wonder how strong its carbon fiber roof is though? :unsure:
It's strong enough. Most cars today the structure doesn't include the actual roof. They are built like roll cages with pieces where they need to be for support but not gigantic amounts of weight where they do not need to be. It is probably only 10 pounds lighter.

1 - 20 of 464 Posts