Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Super Moderator
720 Posts
Jesus Christ, they're serious??? I'm glad I found a local dealer that does MSRP for all of their cars right now, period.
Remember when those were the bad guys because they were more expensive than anyone else.

Oh how the turns table.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Some dealerships I've reached out to in western WA to are doing $1,000 deposit/downpayment and at least $5,000 ADM for the Core, and one possibly +$7,500 for the Circuit Edition. They have a list long enough for the next 2-3 years too :'(

·
Registered
83 Posts
Some dealerships I've reached out to in western WA to are doing $1,000 deposit/downpayment and at least $5,000 ADM for the Core, and one possibly +$7,500 for the Circuit Edition. They have a list long enough for the next 2-3 years too :'(
A dealer I reached out to is doing $5K ADM for the Circuit + $600 for a 10 year powertrain warranty. At first that seemed bad but it seems like people have found worse

·
Registered
17 Posts
Msrp just means no ADM, I’m fairly sure that doesn’t mean they can’t tack on “dealer addons and appearance packages”
The dealership I placed my deposit at has claimed it won't do any dealer add-ons and MSRP, but they only gave a verbal promise and wouldn't do anything in writing so... idk. Hopefully they stay true to their word

1 - 20 of 44 Posts