Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a wishful future GRC owner. I have been following the GRY and GRC for what feels like a long time. Wish I was in a place to purchase a GRC in the near future but the reality is it'll be 2024 or later. I'm currently feeling patient with all the dealer markups in the region. I purchased a 2022 Sienna AWD (the family vehicle which replaced a 2005 Sienna with 348K miles) at MSRP right before my local dealer Halterman's Toyota started adding markups.

I have been watching the forum a lot and figured it was time to sign up.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I am a wishful future GRC owner. I have been following the GRY and GRC for what feels like a long time. Wish I was in a place to purchase a GRC in the near future but the reality is it'll be 2024 or later. I'm currently feeling patient with all the dealer markups in the region. I purchased a 2022 Sienna AWD (the family vehicle which replaced a 2005 Sienna with 348K miles) at MSRP right before my local dealer Halterman's Toyota started adding markups.

I have been watching the forum a lot and figured it was time to sign up.
Hi @stepside03 welcome to the forum! Will you be looking to get a pre-owned GR Corolla when you're able to buy one or will you want a new one?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts