Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Woah now, don't forget the "influencers" that'll wrap/slam the car and throw a dozen sets of wheels on it a week!
Stradman buys a GRC
He'll only buy if he can slap a Liberty Walk wide body kit on it :LOL:
:ROFLMAO:

There are a host of car channels that I would like to see GRC reviews but unfortunately, the influencers who want to air ride, LW and WRC the thing are the ones who will generate the most traffic. That mean, I'll have to check Copart on a weekly basis for a crashed CRC to build a track car. :unsure:

·
Registered
199 Posts

There are a host of car channels that I would like to see GRC reviews but unfortunately, the influencers who want to air ride, LW and WRC the thing are the ones who will generate the most traffic. That mean, I'll have to check Copart on a weekly basis for a crashed CRC to build a track car. :unsure:
Once they’re available for sale I fully intend to start a “Salvage title/ crashed” thread just like on the mkv Supra forum

·
Registered
2008 FJ, 2022 GR Supra, 2020 RAV4 Hybrid
253 Posts

valid lmao. Honestly apart from the body kits, Strad does pretty well taking care of his cars. I almost bought his RS last year, would have if it was the right year.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Once they’re available for sale I fully intend to start a “Salvage title/ crashed” thread just like on the mkv Supra forum
I hope it won’t get the daily updates like the MKV Supra. Limit production would hopefully keep the crashed numbers down

valid lmao. Honestly apart from the body kits, Strad does pretty well taking care of his cars. I almost bought his RS last year, would have if it was the right year.
How much wider can a wide body wide? 🤣 I can’t wait to laugh when they do one.

·
Super Moderator
2011 FJ TT, 2001 IS300
1,766 Posts
Even with the body kits, I quite enjoy a lot of his builds. His personality is a bit much at times for me but at least he doesn't slam the cars and they're mostly all done properly with no shortcuts or cheap fixes.

·
Registered
2008 FJ, 2022 GR Supra, 2020 RAV4 Hybrid
253 Posts
Even with the body kits, I quite enjoy a lot of his builds. His personality is a bit much at times for me but at least he doesn't slam the cars and they're mostly all done properly with no shortcuts or cheap fixes.
True, I do like how he doesn't short cut any builds. Personally I'm not a fan of body kits, but I do enjoy his cars that he keeps mostly stock. He normally has a few he doesn't drill into (luckily) 😂

61 - 66 of 66 Posts