Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
183 Posts

· Registered
2016 Taco; 2022 Telluride
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Found these, not sure if GR uses same reflectors....
at that price it's totally worth trying. I'm sure a little digging into the parts catalogs we could find the answer.

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
@centerpunch I have seen you post part schematics on other threads. Are these from TIS? or can you get them for free elsewhere? I did a quick search but couldn't find any service manuals for free online.

Here are the part numbers for the XSE hatchback. they do not have the GRC listed yet on the genuine parts website.
Handwriting Font Line Rectangle Automotive exterior

Rectangle Triangle Font Parallel Slope

· Registered
183 Posts
@centerpunch I have seen you post part schematics on other threads. Are these from TIS? or can you get them for free elsewhere? I did a quick search but couldn't find any service manuals.
See this thread, the title made me think it was for non-GR, but turns out GR is included.

Read through the comments, some folks (including me) had problems with extracting, but seems to work for most folks.

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
See this thread, the title made me think it was for non-GR, but turns out GR is included.

Read through the comments, some folks (including me) had problems with extracting, but seems to work for most folks.
Thanks. Every cyber security alarm in my head was going off with these files but they did work. here are what i found. I can't tell for sure but the reflectors don't look the same. they have the same names but look slightly different.

standard Hachback:
Naval architecture Slope Line Font Parallel

GRC:
Font Slope Parallel Electric blue Elbow

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

· Registered
82 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts