Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I say potential since with the way everything is in the world right now nobody is real sure what’s going to happen. I’m a design engineer for Holley Performance down here in Bowling Green and current A90 Supra Owner. I am first in line with all my info already having been taken for the GRC whenever They get one but with this potential talk of ordering I’m gonna have to talk to them about that once more official stuff is released.
there’s apparently only one other personwho was even interested in them so the line here was fairly short haha. The Nashville dealer I called had a wait list of 40+ already. Thankfully they didn’t even take money. They said there won’t be a charge untilI confirm the vspec on the incoming vehicle. Asking price will be msrp+2500 which sucks but isn’t as bad as expected and certainly not as bad as others.
Photo of zupra.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Cloud Car

Vehicle Dog Car Automotive lighting Hood

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha I mean it makes sense lmao. I just hate being in the dark so much especially when I know dealers are in the dark too but I hear some people say “it’ll be an ordered vehicle” and others are in the same boat as myself

·
Registered
67 Posts
I say potential since with the way everything is in the world right now nobody is real sure what’s going to happen. I’m a design engineer for Holley Performance down here in Bowling Green and current A90 Supra Owner. I am first in line with all my info already having been taken for the GRC whenever They get one but with this potential talk of ordering I’m gonna have to talk to them about that once more official stuff is released.
there’s apparently only one other personwho was even interested in them so the line here was fairly short haha. The Nashville dealer I called had a wait list of 40+ already. Thankfully they didn’t even take money. They said there won’t be a charge untilI confirm the vspec on the incoming vehicle. Asking price will be msrp+2500 which sucks but isn’t as bad as expected and certainly not as bad as others.
Photo of zupra. View attachment 1106
View attachment 1105
Welcome! Nice looking Supra and pup! You planning on keeping the Supra? That will be a huge difference in performance for sure.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello from far western Kentucky, Paducah. I’m #2, according to the local dealership. Fingers crossed. I have a 98 Corolla (my first car, I currently own). My Saab 9-2x (I’ll keep forever) and my WRX (my dream car, until the Corolla GR came long). I’ve never been so excited about a vehicle. I was actually named after the company you work for. (Holley) great to meet you!
Car Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello from far western Kentucky, Paducah. I’m #2, according to the local dealership. Fingers crossed. I have a 98 Corolla (my first car, I currently own). My Saab 9-2x (I’ll keep forever) and my WRX (my dream car, until the Corolla GR came long). I’ve never been so excited about a vehicle. I was actually named after the company you work for. (Holley) great to meet you! View attachment 1883
That’s awesome good luck!!! I’m #1 at my dealership here and there’s apparently 4 people that have gotten on the list after me.
ahhh the saabaru I remember those! The funny thing is I have a really old friend that had an old Corolla and she swore by the car, the day she finally got a new car she was so so sad to get rid of it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts