Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

· Registered
‘93 MR2, ‘22 GR86, ‘23 GR Corolla
237 Posts
That’s pretty exciting! Interested in seeing what the GR Corolla rear spoiler is. I doubt it will be the same as the circuit edition because that would interfere with aerodynamics of the front vents.

One other takeaway is that if a lot of these going to be port-installed options…this would drive MSRP’s up and a lot of Times dealers don’t let you configure the PIO’s.

We’ll be seeing MSRP’s in high 41s even low 42s.

· Registered
651 Posts
That’s pretty exciting! Interested in seeing what the GR Corolla rear spoiler is. I doubt it will be the same as the circuit edition because that would interfere with aerodynamics of the front vents.

One other takeaway is that if a lot of these going to be port-installed options…this would drive MSRP’s up and a lot of Times dealers don’t let you configure the PIO’s.

We’ll be seeing MSRP’s in high 41s even low 42s.
SET will be even higher with all the crap they tack on at the port, lol. Mine was $40,028 after port installed options.

· Registered
237 Posts
Interesting there are 3 spoiler options. Only one specifically says GR Corolla, so the other 2 could be GR86 or Supra related. Wonder if they are just the OEM replacement lip spoilers that are standard on the core.🤔
1 is the horizontal Spoiler that goes above the rear window, and I’m assuming the RRWindspoilercould either be the two vertical pieces on each side of the rear window, or could be a horizontal piece that goes above surface where the emblem is located.

the other window spoiler could just be black one window visors

· Registered
237 Posts

· Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

· Super Moderator
3,330 Posts

· Registered
651 Posts
If the intake gives me more turbo noises then I'm all for it. Especially if using that one will prevent issues with CA smog.
Yeah, the turbo noises are weak currently. I thought I would hear way more than there actually are.

· Registered
623 Posts
No interest in any of it sans an OEM wing if I end up having to settle for a Core. Aftermarket will trump all that stuff. Ohlins can’t come fast enough. I loathe drops, and spring kits and always go for full suspension since I’m not into image mods like drop, etc. Never rolled fenders, never will.

Intakes, it will take 5-6 companies making them and intake tests on dyno’s to figure out which are the best options. Best option, I doubt, will be OEM. Good for California and places like that which are strictly enforced so happy to see options for folks in that state.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts