Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whenever these cars show up, I’m first in line at my dealer. I think.

In the meantime, I got personalized plates for one of my current cars that will eventually end up on the Corolla.

I considered several, including 3 CYL AWD, but ended up choosing

GRROLLA

Kind of a contraction of GR and Corolla, pronounced like Corolla but starting with a G. Also kind of like Gorilla.

Any other folks have plates planned?

·
Registered
431 Posts
After shopping for a used car while creeping on the history via license plate number, I'm less inclined to make an easily recognizable and memorable vanity plate, lol. I had no idea we can easily search license plate numbers as nobodies (aka non-law enforcement/government).

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After shopping for a used car while creeping on the history via license plate number, I'm less inclined to make an easily recognizable and memorable vanity plate, lol. I had no idea we can easily search license plate numbers as nobodies (aka non-law enforcement/government).
Yeah, but pretty easy to write down license plate details, personalized or not. And of course, everyone's VIN number is also quite visible at the bottom of their windshields.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.