Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

· Registered
2022 Toyota Sienna XSE | Celestial Silver + 2023 Toyota GR Corolla | Ice Cap
340 Posts
Never checked in so figured I would now.. in the Katy/Brookshire area. I can't even say Houston... I'm in the outskirts now. Lol.

A deposit was placed at a dealer in Austin actually, one of the few MSRP ones. #2 on a list and I suspect it's right under someone here. Also, on the list at Fred Haas Toyota Country where I bought my Sienna from.

· Registered
2017 Lexus IS350, 2007 Toyota Camry, 1995 Toyota MR2, 1996 Honda Acty
746 Posts
Never checked in so figured I would now.. in the Katy/Brookshire area. I can't even say Houston... I'm in the outskirts now. Lol.

A deposit was placed at a dealer in Austin actually, one of the few MSRP ones. #2 on a list and I suspect it's right under someone here. Also, on the list at Fred Haas Toyota Country where I bought my Sienna from.
I'm #1 at Fred Haad Toyota Country, but not too sure if they'll honor that. 😂

· Registered
2022 Toyota Sienna XSE | Celestial Silver + 2023 Toyota GR Corolla | Ice Cap
340 Posts
I'm #1 at Fred Haad Toyota Country, but not too sure if they'll honor that. 😂
Honestly, my expectations for them is low because they are traditionally a MSRP dealership, right when I bought a new Sienna and they’ve changed that tune… drastically.

Sienna’s have been marked up $5-$10K.

The internet sales manager I dealt with has me on that same “list” and tells me he has me covered, due to sending him 3 people (one being my mother in law) who bought a car all in the same year.

Who knows what any of this actually means… patience is a virtue and I will have a GRC eventually.

· Registered
746 Posts
Honestly, my expectations for them is low because they are traditionally a MSRP dealership, right when I bought a new Sienna and they’ve changed that tune… drastically.

The internet sales manager I dealt with has me on that same “list” and tells me he has me covered, due to sending him 3 people (one being my mother in law) who bought a car all in the same year.

Who knows what any of this actually means… patience is a virtue and I will have a GRC eventually.
Yeah. I don't trust anyone. That's why I haven't put my eggs in a single basket.

· Registered
74 Posts

There’s a Penske Auto owned dealership in Austin that does not do markup, but the waitlist will be infinitely long as well as needing to put a $1000 deposit down. There’s no telling how long the wait is w them tho.

· Registered
3 Posts
Houston here, checking in.

Mike Calvert offered their first one to me at +$20k. I was 3 in line so guessing everyone was telling them no, as did I. Several days later they came back saying they will honor the $3.5k ADM we agreed to when I put my deposit down for Cores only. That first one supposedly ended up going to the guy in front of me around that price. We‘ll see what they do when the next round comes in but I’m hopeful.

· Registered
746 Posts
Houston here, checking in.

Mike Calvert offered their first one to me at +$20k. I was 3 in line so guessing everyone was telling them no, as did I. Several days later they came back saying they will honor the $3.5k ADM we agreed to when I put my deposit down for Cores only. That first one supposedly ended up going to the guy in front of me around that price. We‘ll see what they do when the next round comes in but I’m hopeful.
For Houston, Mac Haik and Joe Myers is also trying to do 20K+ over. Fred Haas Toyota Country is firm on 15K over. Don McGill Toyota was asking 6K over. Keating Toyota sold at 6K over. Gullo is supposedly MSRP.

· Registered
329 Posts
Hi I'm very new here in this forum, also from DFW. Got red core with performance and tech package from Freeman Toyota in Hurst w/ MA 3995. Almost at 200 miles and loving it! Getting ppf and ceramic coating soon. Hope to meet up with GRC owners in the area.
Got a black which I am loving the color more and more! I'm doing a paint correction and ceramic coating this weekend.

Also in Dallas

Hopefully we can meet up after some more Texans get theirs and go for a drive or something!

· Registered
9 Posts
Got a black which I am loving the color more and more! I'm doing a paint correction and ceramic coating this weekend.

Also in Dallas

Hopefully we can meet up after some more Texans get theirs and go for a drive or something!
I’m down I go on backroad drives with a group of buddies fairly regularly. Add me on IG @maherlawand. Let’s link up.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts