Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Yeah it's fast, but is it any fun??
Driving in a straight line, is about as interesting/exciting as watching paint dry to me.
While I agree, especially in an automatic-transmission car, there is a certain thrill about the feeling of wicked acceleration. That was a 1.5 60' time. Which makes you feel funny changing from stationary to moving that quickly.

·
Registered
90 Posts
While I agree, especially in an automatic-transmission car, there is a certain thrill about the feeling of wicked acceleration. That was a 1.5 60' time. Which makes you feel funny changing from stationary to moving that quickly.
I feel like it's cool to see a few times, but gets old pretty quick. Like a one trick pony kinda thing

·
Banned
452 Posts
My Ariel Atom it would hit 60mph in around 3 seconds, so I could have that thrill at every stop light....and I did for the most part, but remember it was a manual=driver involvement and engagement.
Like riding a powerful sport bike🏍 .

·
Super Moderator
990 Posts
Are you kidding me, what do you call a thousand lawyers chained together at the bottom of the ocean, "a good start."🤣
No I own my aerial atom when I lived in Southern California, with all those amazing twisty, canyon roads.
Because he’s the only one that own a road legal atom here in Canada, as far as I know, but you can correct me if I’m wrong about the legality here

·
Super Moderator
990 Posts
Gazoo, I never knew you were Canadian.
Why don't you have a flag by your name like the rest of us do????????????????????
I have a flag before, somebody took it away, but yeah I'm from Canada :ROFLMAO:

So are you Atty. Chip Petrillo? I already made some research about owning an Atom here in Canada but unfortunately, it's not road legal

Anyway, going back to the topic.

·
Banned
452 Posts
I have a flag before, somebody took it away, but yeah I'm from Canada :ROFLMAO:

So are you Atty. Chip Petrillo? I already made some research about owning an Atom here in Canada but unfortunately, it's not road legal

Anyway, going back to the topic.
Good to see another Canadian EH......!!!!
No, would never, ever be a lawyer.
You in Toronto area?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
All they really did is bolt on every part they already had for the Q50/Q60 so it's not hard to believe as there was minimal to no new product development needed. They already had a Q60 running 10's as well.
Waiting for the first person or shop to successfully swap over the AWD setup in the Q series to the new Z.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts