Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
i really like that the prius prime has optional solar panels that can actually charge the vehicle a little. It's really the perfect daily for these days. All that money that I can save can go into an actually fun to drive car. Too bad MR2 prices are sort of bonkers.
My DD has a solar panel. It isn’t some big deal but it helps with the HVAC energy used. All the money I have saved in 9 years on it is going into the GRC, the exact situation you mentioned.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Agree but I no motorcycle will be as fun to drive in the snow as the GRC.

I've had a lot of fast bikes. Sold the last one 5 years ago because kids. Almost ready to get back on.
Certainly. I can’t wait to drive the GRC in the mountains after a snow fall.

You’re only here once, you need both! Just have to plan it out on vehicles. Take one down at a time. That’s what I do. Nothing in this world, not even sex, for me, can compare to it. Checking the weather early Sunday morning and the wind is under 10 mph. Suit is hanging next to the bike with all my gear. Fresh cup of coffee, check PSI front and rear, get geared up. Earplugs go in, helmet goes on. Fire the bike up. The garage opens, might as well be the space shuttles leaving Earth. 30 minute commute to my first twisty corner, you lean into it, best feeling on the planet man. Brake for the corner, lean it hard, hit the apex, WFO. Over and over again. It never, ever, gets old. I am Valentino Rossi for 3-4 hours every time I possibly can.

Kids, no kids. Never, ever, commute on one. Distracted driving via phone = not a chance in hell. I don’t ride in the city at all. Ride on the weekends, and skip every holiday weekend of the year. Pick the times it’s slow. Here, it’s when the Cowgirls are on the TV. Roads are dead and all mine. If you mitigate every risk..skipping the holiday weekends, keep it to the rural twisty areas, or the mountain, canyon, etc, and ATGATT, you’ll be just fine. Wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts