Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All! Just wanted to join the discussion and introduce myself. Current 350Z owner and previous Focus RS owner down here in New York City. I loved the Focus RS so much and am really looking forward to getting back into another hot hatch. The Focus was perfect for all it's duties - from hauling moving boxes to tackling the track - and I'm very much looking forward to the same usability with this new GR Corolla. I'm currently an auto broker and have been in contact with a number of dealerships to see if they have any new information, but nothing so far haha. Looking forward to owning one of these (hopefully) wonderful machines!

·
Super Moderator
1,271 Posts
Hey All! Just wanted to join the discussion and introduce myself. Current 350Z owner and previous Focus RS owner down here in New York City. I loved the Focus RS so much and am really looking forward to getting back into another hot hatch. The Focus was perfect for all it's duties - from hauling moving boxes to tackling the track - and I'm very much looking forward to the same usability with this new GR Corolla. I'm currently an auto broker and have been in contact with a number of dealerships to see if they have any new information, but nothing so far haha. Looking forward to owning one of these (hopefully) wonderful machines!
Welcome!

From leaks, you guys got 90 allocations slotted in that area for this year. Lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts