Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
I drove my buddy's F87 M2 Competition through some mountain roads, and it hid its weight very well. The new G87 coming in at 3800 lbs still concerns me, but I can't comfortably afford one anyway.

·
Super Moderator
990 Posts
I really enjoy driving small, nimble, tossable great handling cars, so the M2 is the only one I'd ever be interested in out of all the M cars.
And bonus it comes with a manual transmission.
The one Series M Coupe is a classic and one of my favorites.
View attachment 3928
Been wanting to own a 1M, seen one at Edmonton way back, damn it, I missed it

·
Banned
452 Posts
The new M2 starts at only $63,195.
Dare I say only $13,000 more than the Morizo Edition Corolla.
The M2 in my opinion is way way more car for the money than the GRCME, but it just doesn't look good to me. Too squared off.
I'm sure it would be a blast drifting it around a racetrack, and destroying the rear tires.
Looks like BMW copied Hyundai's WRC teams rally paint color here.
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood

·
Super Moderator
768 Posts
Meanwhile, the Zandvoort blue looks very similar to those Hyundais; and the i30N guy here in our forum is coming to explain why the i30N is better in 3,2,1…
You'll find a surprising lack of that for a while.

I like the M2. Glad they didn't go for the massive front grill.

·
Registered
90 Posts
The new M2 starts at only $63,195.
Dare I say only $13,000 more than the Morizo Edition Corolla.
The M2 in my opinion is way way more car for the money than the GRCME, but it just doesn't look good to me. Too squared off.
I'm sure it would be a blast drifting it around a racetrack, and destroying the rear tires.
Looks like BMW copied Hyundai's WRC teams rally paint color here.
View attachment 3929
The Canadian dollar price is $76,500. thats a really expensive car is my books. Odd looking also, front and back. I owned a first generation M2, much nicer looking, at least on the outside. Inside is great on the new one.

·
Registered
Something old, I hope to be upgraded to something newer
138 Posts
The small headlights and tail lights don't look that great (though the tail lights would look good if flipped over...) and I'm not sure why the front side grilles and rear look so square, which makes it look a bit cheap and overdone.

But those flared fenders look great and the car could look great with a few tweaks...

·
Registered
291 Posts
I think this is one of those I need to see in person to make a decision on. It looks like a car made in Minecraft, and also, I get that we all gained a little weight during the pandemic, but this doesn't look like the small, lightweight car that it used to be, but it could just be not having a point of reference for it.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts