Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

Super Moderator
2011 FJ TT, 2001 IS300
No, sadly I need to remain employed in order to afford cars. If only I was a SoudCloud rapper and not a stupid intelligence analyst. Maybe I can get away with a GR tramp stamp?
There's an easy solution there: become a SoundCloud rapper 馃槃

Super Moderator
2011 FJ TT, 2001 IS300
Anyone else notice this car had the digital dash? The CE at launch had the analog gauge cluster. Definitely not the same car.
There's 2 Heavy Metal CE pre-pros. One has analog dash with the wing and the other is this one, the digital dash without a wing. Both were seen at the reveal and you can see both in Raiti's videos. As we've already learned from @Guff, the wing on the CE will be different from what we saw and we know the GRC in general will get the digital dash

Registered
There's 2 Heavy Metal CE pre-pros. One has analog dash with the wing and the other is this one, the digital dash without a wing. Both were seen at the reveal and you can see both in Raiti's videos. As we've already learned from @Guff, the wing on the CE will be different from what we saw and we know the GRC in general will get the digital dash
I failed to realize there were 2 CE's at launch. Good catch.

Registered
I love the little pops it makes!
Those little "pops" is just the engine banging off rev limiter in neutral. I had a rental Toyota Camry 2.5 and it blew my mind when I heard it. Of course, it could be some sort of launch control but we'll have to wait for its release.

Registered
Those little "pops" is just the engine banging off rev limiter in neutral. I had a rental Toyota Camry 2.5 and it blew my mind when I heard it. Of course, it could be some sort of launch control but we'll have to wait for its release.

Weird. Good for Toyota for a little ECU trickery.

Registered
No, sadly I need to remain employed in order to afford cars. If only I was a SoudCloud rapper and not a stupid intelligence analyst. Maybe I can get away with a GR tramp stamp?
If you're currently a self-proclaimed "stupid" intelligence analyst, maybe the way to get your peers to view you as an intelligent intelligence analyst is to get the GR tatted on the forehead?

Registered
'13 FR-S, '09 Yaris 5 Dr, '88 Celica All-Trac, '87 FX16, '83 FJ40, '69 Datsun 510, Suzuki XL-7
Hey, one of the inline adds in other thread is Toyota ad for the GRC using this footage plus a few additional snippets! And they tout its dirt capableness too, they really better offer parts for dirt performance if they keep this up! That way I can get nicely designed skid plates instead of "fabricating" something out of a stainless kitchen sink for my FX!

41 - 51 of 51 Posts