Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
…y’all, this is the most excited about this car I’ve been since the original launch. To see it in action like this and HEAR it is just amazing. I wasn’t expecting much as far as the aural experience is concerned, but this thing sounds like a V6 powered Focus RS. Absolutely unreal.

·
Super Moderator
2011 FJ TT, 2001 IS300
1,548 Posts
Is this car closer to the production spec? Doesn't have the same spoiler as that circuit edition we saw previously.
This is just another one of the pre-pros. This one is what the journalists did the interior tour of that you'll also see in press-release photos.

·
Super Moderator
2011 FJ TT, 2001 IS300
1,548 Posts
I think Doug D will be reviewing this one as well.
I was surprised not to see Daddy Doug at the reveal to get a review out but then again, Doug typically does driving impressions at the same time as the review unlike Joe Raiti who puts out like 4 different videos covering the exact same things 😂

·
Registered
2008 FJ, 2017 GT350R, 2020 RAV4 Hybrid
193 Posts
I was surprised not to see Daddy Doug at the reveal so get a review out but then again, Doug typically does driving impressions at the same time as the review unlike Joe Raiti who puts out like 4 different videos covering the exact same things 😂
Accurate lmao. I really hope he drives it, but from the look of his insta post it'll just be a walk around

·
Super Moderator
2011 FJ TT, 2001 IS300
1,548 Posts
Accurate lmao. I really hope he drives it, but from the look of his insta post it'll just be a walk around
Yeah I've been hearing late summer for driving impressions. Doug will probably do what he's done with others and do a review and then a drive on his 2nd channel later

21 - 40 of 51 Posts