Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2011 FJ TT, 2001 IS300
1,544 Posts
Is this car closer to the production spec? Doesn't have the same spoiler as that circuit edition we saw previously.
This is just another one of the pre-pros. This one is what the journalists did the interior tour of that you'll also see in press-release photos.

·
Super Moderator
2011 FJ TT, 2001 IS300
1,544 Posts
I think Doug D will be reviewing this one as well.
I was surprised not to see Daddy Doug at the reveal to get a review out but then again, Doug typically does driving impressions at the same time as the review unlike Joe Raiti who puts out like 4 different videos covering the exact same things 😂

·
Super Moderator
2011 FJ TT, 2001 IS300
1,544 Posts
Accurate lmao. I really hope he drives it, but from the look of his insta post it'll just be a walk around
Yeah I've been hearing late summer for driving impressions. Doug will probably do what he's done with others and do a review and then a drive on his 2nd channel later

·
Super Moderator
2011 FJ TT, 2001 IS300
1,544 Posts
No, sadly I need to remain employed in order to afford cars. If only I was a SoudCloud rapper and not a stupid intelligence analyst. Maybe I can get away with a GR tramp stamp?
There's an easy solution there: become a SoundCloud rapper 😄

·
Super Moderator
2011 FJ TT, 2001 IS300
1,544 Posts
Anyone else notice this car had the digital dash? The CE at launch had the analog gauge cluster. Definitely not the same car.
There's 2 Heavy Metal CE pre-pros. One has analog dash with the wing and the other is this one, the digital dash without a wing. Both were seen at the reveal and you can see both in Raiti's videos. As we've already learned from @Guff, the wing on the CE will be different from what we saw and we know the GRC in general will get the digital dash

1 - 10 of 10 Posts