Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Super Moderator
725 Posts
That will be October when the reviewers get press cars for their own testing. So just a month to go. And we already know Geese will poop on the JBL sound system. I’d take bets on it.
Pretty sure they already said it was alright, but not amazing. That it fit the price range.

·
Registered
70 Posts
@Guff great video brother, thanks for sharing.

I got from your video and others that this isnt a "revelation" car like the CTR and, for some, the Fiesta ST are/were. It seems to be the dating equivalent of someone trying to set you up with the girl by saying "shes really nice and cute".

I guess I expected and wanted to hear "she's really hot and amazing to hang out with/hilarious". Seems like its just a really solid hot hatch, but not moving the bar or a must have if you can get one like the GRY. Bummer.

·
Registered
08 STI / 85 CB650SC Nighthawk (kinda cafe)
103 Posts
@Guff , I think all your mountain driving footage was in my "backyard" late night cruise road growing up. Not sure if you're super familiar with the area, but was this up Wolf Creek Pass (Park City / Kamas area)? I lived right at the base of this canyon.

·
Registered
2008 FJ, 2022 GR Supra, 2020 RAV4 Hybrid
452 Posts
@Guff , I think all your mountain driving footage was in my "backyard" late night cruise road growing up. Not sure if you're super familiar with the area, but was this up Wolf Creek Pass (Park City / Kamas area)? I lived right at the base of this canyon.
Such a pretty area. I need to buy land in Kamas before all the east & west coast money arrives 😂💀

61 - 68 of 68 Posts