Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· Registered
'13 FR-S, '09 Yaris 5 Dr, '88 Celica All-Trac, '87 FX16, '83 FJ40, '69 Datsun 510, Suzuki XL-7
756 Posts
Isnt rally armor just sheets of urethane with a colorful logo? Oh, i see theyres some that are cut and drilled and come with screws.

· Registered
45 Posts
Has anyone found GR Corolla specific mud flaps? I've emailed RallyArmor regarding their Corolla Hatchback compatibility. I'll update accordingly in the event no one's seen anything else. Thanks!
Awesome. I was actually just thinking about asking them about mudflaps for the GRC myself. They do have ones specifically for the corolla hatchback on their website, but I wasn’t sure if the wider body on the GRC would affect fitment.

· Registered
'13 FR-S, '09 Yaris 5 Dr, '88 Celica All-Trac, '87 FX16, '83 FJ40, '69 Datsun 510, Suzuki XL-7
756 Posts
The FX in my avatar has flaps from a wrecked Toyota pickup we found on side of road. Cool because its embossed with Toyota.

· Registered
☆ 1991 Celica GTFour RC ☆ 2000 Grand Cherokee ☆
537 Posts
Universal ones are easy enough to cut up, but are there any existing trim screws/clips we can use for mounting without drilling any holes?

· Registered
292 Posts
sweet, totally anecdotal, but in my STI, and BRZ I got mud flaps, but for the 9 months or so (on each of them) that I didn't have mud flaps I would get a rear tire puncture about once every 3 months. once mud flaps were on, I think I had one nail in a rear tire over the combined 10 years of ownership?

will order them as soon as they are available.

· Registered
☆ 1991 Celica GTFour RC ☆ 2000 Grand Cherokee ☆
537 Posts
sweet, totally anecdotal, but in my STI, and BRZ I got mud flaps, but for the 9 months or so (on each of them) that I didn't have mud flaps I would get a rear tire puncture about once every 3 months. once mud flaps were on, I think I had one nail in a rear tire over the combined 10 years of ownership?

will order them as soon as they are available.
I've been told that most punctures are on the rear because the front tire kicks something up and the rear tire goes over it while it's bouncing on the road and still pointing up. If the flaps are knocking it back down quicker it might make a difference.

· Registered
756 Posts
These are MFF (Mud Flap Factory) for the GR Yaris, I have emailed but haven’t heard back from them seeing if they are doing the Corolla. But I think these look awesome compared to others.
View attachment 6559
View attachment 6558
I'm not into big logos so i personally would prob run those reversed, unless they were labeled "Mother F**'n Flaps"!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts