Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’m not gunna lie I feel like they took the stuff out of the circuit and made it it’s own edition. The shift knob for example. They basically lightly weight stripped a circuit and are making it a “limited edition”

·
Super Moderator
2,499 Posts
I’m not gunna lie I feel like they took the stuff out of the circuit and made it it’s own edition. The shift knob for example. They basically lightly weight stripped a circuit and are making it a “limited edition”
Weighing in at 3240lbs closes the gap of performance to the previous Type R though. Good stuff, just ultra rare.

·
Registered
'13 FR-S, '09 Yaris 5 Dr, '88 Celica All-Trac, '87 FX16, '83 FJ40, '69 Datsun 510, Suzuki XL-7
615 Posts
Did you miss the transmission? Thats a pretty big deal. Not something joe shmoe can do to a core edition

·
Registered
'13 FR-S, '09 Yaris 5 Dr, '88 Celica All-Trac, '87 FX16, '83 FJ40, '69 Datsun 510, Suzuki XL-7
615 Posts
what's up with the transmission? Aside from the shorter throw on the shift knob
Close ratio, 1st gear is taller, 2nd is same, 3 rd shorter, and final drive is lower. If anything in my mind this is the most significant thing aside from weight drop

·
Registered
615 Posts
damn that's dope af, this is so unattainable what's the point even aside from super rich collectors
According to Guff, this is going to be a series production thing so we should see a version of it in following years, kinda like how almost every year there was trd/trail editions. If so thats good news! Ill try this year and if not, next year, where hopefully production is ramped up and they make more than 200!

·
Registered
31 Posts
According to Guff, this is going to be a series production thing so we should see a version of it in following years, kinda like how almost every year there was trd/trail editions. If so thats good news! Ill try this year and if not, next year, where hopefully production is ramped up and they make more than 200!
facts, toyota needs to get their shit together and pump out more gr corollas in general

1 - 20 of 113 Posts