Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
361 - 380 of 394 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I called over a dozen dealers in socal. None would commit to any price, they all said they will see when inventory starts arriving. The includes crown Toyota of Ontario, which is on the list as msrp.

Longo stated their list is closed, and projected to take at least two years to clear.

·
Registered
2022 Tundra, 2022 718 Spyder, 1994 Honda Civic Coupe
27 Posts
I called over a dozen dealers in socal. None would commit to any price, they all said they will see when inventory starts arriving. The includes crown Toyota of Ontario, which is on the list as msrp.

Longo stated their list is closed, and projected to take at least two years to clear.
I think the list needs to be updated for sure, hasn't reflected my post from weeks ago

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was referring to the sheet. I would recommend putting a note in the amount column that Longo (And any other dealers) is no longer taking deposits. So late comers like me don't waste time calling. Also longo and El Monte Longo are dupes, longo is in El Monte. BTW thank you for putting this together.

Crown is not msrp, they won't commit to a price but my impression is they intend to be market rate like almost everyone else. Which I get, it's a business and why turn down 10000 or more in profit but I'm personally not interested in a core at 47000+. Maybe in a year it'll be within 1000 markup which I can do

·
Registered
2022 Tundra, 2022 718 Spyder, 1994 Honda Civic Coupe
27 Posts
Can you please remind me? May have missed it. Also the Google doc is the most up to date.
Fred Anderson Toyota in Raleigh, it's definitely no longer a MSRP dealership with two of the sales managers I've talked to few months back, and few weeks ago for confirmation

·
Registered
‘15 Ford Fiesta ST; '22 RAV4 Hybrid
208 Posts
I was referring to the sheet. I would recommend putting a note in the amount column that Longo (And any other dealers) is no longer taking deposits. So late comers like me don't waste time calling. Also longo and El Monte Longo are dupes, longo is in El Monte. BTW thank you for putting this together.

Crown is not msrp, they won't commit to a price but my impression is they intend to be market rate like almost everyone else. Which I get, it's a business and why turn down 10000 or more in profit but I'm personally not interested in a core at 47000+. Maybe in a year it'll be within 1000 markup which I can do
Updated on all counts.

·
Registered
2004 IS300
2 Posts
Wanted to share a couple of CA dealer updates.
When I spoke to One Toyota in Oakland back around the launch they said it will be sold at MSRP but you have to be a returning customer to get on a list.
My contact at Crown Toyota in Ontario said they will be MSRP but all cars come with ~$2k in accessories/PPF. Also back in May I was told their "list" was 75+ long, who knows what it is now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Toyota of El Cajon is not msrp. They are 2-5000 over for gr86 and told me grc will be "at least that"

Alexander Toyota of AZ said 5000 over, not msrp

Avondale Toyota of AZ will not sell out of state. Their on hold message says they never charge over msrp.

Precision Toyota of AZ is msrp for out of state. I'm number 104 on their list. They will call down the list when they receive one and first to pay a deposit at that time gets it. No eta is available.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If anyone has info on North California dealers marked msrp, namely list length, I'd appreciate updates. Or if we could add last updated info to the sheet. I have not called any because I assume their lists are super long.

361 - 380 of 394 Posts