Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
241 - 260 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
My dealer (Romeo Toyota of Glens Falls, NY) said no markup :)
They have a few people ahead of me on the wait list :p
They also said I have the option to wait if the first model they get/present doesn't have the performance pack (Looking for a Core w/ Performance/Tech/Cold Weather packages)

·
Registered
3 Posts
TX

Toyota of Dallas - supposedly 5k mark up, no deposits currently. "First come first serve" is what I was told, but I'll be the first one they call.

Patt Lobb's Toyota of McKinney - MSRP + $2995 for dealer addons + $10K markup, 2 people currently on list

Toyota of Richardson - $1k non-refundable deposit, not confirming MSRP

Street Toyota Amarillo - $500 refundable deposit, MSRP (secured #4 spot on their list)
Called Toyota of Richardson today and they hung up on me as soon as I said "GR Corolla"
:p

·
Registered
3 Posts
Think this was one of the few dealers near me I missed, that or they never got back to me, congrats!
When I called them the first two sales people didn't know what I was talking about and thought I wanted just a regular Corolla. They had me make an appointment and another sales person of theirs called me back who knew about the GR Corolla.

·
Registered
23 Posts
When I called them the first two sales people didn't know what I was talking about and thought I wanted just a regular Corolla. They had me make an appointment and another sales person of theirs called me back who knew about the GR Corolla.
Interesting! On a few other waitlists here in the area, but none that were taking deposits. Had to snag a spot like 6 hours away, but #4 so I should have no issue getting into the first MY round of allocations. All 3 people ahead of me are only interested in the circuit if what my salesman says is correct

·
Registered
23 Posts
I placed a cc card deposit with them and was told the only additional charges were 500 for tinted windows and a 500 dealer prep fee. I had them write it on my paperwork - so we shall see
How do you get that written into paperwork? Trying to find a way to do something similar so that way my dealer doesn't try to pull one over on me when delivery time comes

·
Registered
6 Posts
How do you get that written into paperwork? Trying to find a way to do something similar so that way my dealer doesn't try to pull one over on me when delivery time comes
Salesman wrote it across the top margin of the deposit requirement form. He just wrote "msrp+tint+doc, tax & title" so if they want to pull some shenanigans they could since the form isn't signed. I'm hoping it goes alright but if not, I just won't buy. I don't need the car.

241 - 260 of 288 Posts