Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
What’s another 5 door vehicle that’s had a rear seat delete though? That’s what doesn’t make sense to me, I can think of a bunch of coupes and 3 doors without a rear seat, I cannot fathom any manufacturer releasing a car with back doors and no seat behind them.
Megane RS Trophy R is an example. You can see the rear door opening at 5:58.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Megane RS Trophy R is an example. You can see the rear door opening at 5:58.

Holy shit that’s pretty impressive! I also stand corrected, however, the price difference between the two is pretty outrageous. I’m just hoping the rear seat delete, if an option, is separate from from the circuit pack. But, I’ll buy a back seat before I pass on a pair of torsens haha

·
Registered
22 Posts
Holy shit that’s pretty impressive! I also stand corrected, however, the price difference between the two is pretty outrageous. I’m just hoping the rear seat delete, if an option, is separate from from the circuit pack. But, I’ll buy a back seat before I pass on a pair of torsens haha
Yeah, That thing does cost a lot.
Most of the hatchbacks with rear seat delete are top of the line FWD hot hatches with long ass names: VW GTI CSS, Renault Megane RS Trophy R and Mini JCW GP.
The Trophy R is the only one with 5 door config tho. Previous gen Trophy R also had rear seat delete but that was a 3 door hatch.
Honestly I wouldn't mind the rear seat delete as long as it's still registered as a 5 passenger vehicle.

Oh and I almost forgot about this one lol If you can call a cargo van rear seat deleted...

·
Registered
106 Posts
I just went to lunch with my buddy hes my salesman and the sales manager came with us to. He swore up and down that they had no info on anything yet. So I don't understand how some ppl do. Its pretty much a I'll believe it when I see it.
Its the internet. Take everything with a grain of salt.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.