Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Just recently had my interest piqued by these cars, would be a nice daily upgrade from my Focus ST as far as the AWD system goes, possibly fuel range (TBD), maybe rear seat room (also TBD). Northeast Ohio winters, and the constant wet roads in general are annoying with FWD.

Got a couple mustangs and f150 too.

If I were to try and grab one of these cars, it would be replacing one of the mustangs and the ST. Course I'm way late to get on any one of the MSRP dealer lists. So who knows.

I'm here to poke around, maybe actually end up with one of these cars if I'm lucky.

·
Registered
1991 MR2 Turbo
3 Posts
I didn't start calling dealers until today, and some with very low markups (~$2K) have me as number 1-3 on their lists. I think it may be too good to be true, but I guess I will see. Just have to find dealers that are out in the boonies.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Considering the projected MSRP for the core is going to be at the upper limits of what I can afford, that 2,000 dollar scalp job will likely make or break the purchase for me. I'd love to have a performance pack but who knows.

·
Registered
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2015 Edge Sport AWD
22 Posts
Hey all. Just recently had my interest piqued by these cars, would be a nice daily upgrade from my Focus ST as far as the AWD system goes, possibly fuel range (TBD), maybe rear seat room (also TBD). Northeast Ohio winters, and the constant wet roads in general are annoying with FWD.

If I were to try and grab one of these cars, it would be replacing one of the mustangs and the ST. Course I'm way late to get on any one of the MSRP dealer lists. So who knows.

I'm here to poke around, maybe actually end up with one of these cars if I'm lucky.

Ewwwwwwwww

·
Super Moderator
409 Posts

Ewwwwwwwww
Damnit I was trying to keep my past life behind me, and now you two are BOTH here?!

·
Super Moderator
2011 FJ TT, 2001 IS300
1,534 Posts
Damnit I was trying to keep my past life behind me, and now you two are BOTH here?!
I'm not surprised but I haven't seen anyone from the FJ forums here 😂. Then again, I'm not very active there as of late

1 - 13 of 13 Posts