Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from TN, USA.
Im dyin here waiting for '23.
I am an automotive photographer for Smoking_Tyres & marketing manager / service advisor for The Elite Automotive Group.
My current projects are:
'09 370z
'93 SC400
2x '86 325e (E30s)
I would love to have a Yaris GR, but thats a spoiled dream for the US. So, Corolla GR it is.
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

Super Moderator
2011 FJ TT, 2001 IS300
Welcome aboard! Always love an SC400 but I prefer the 300 personally. And don't worry, a lot of us are in the same boat on that last sentence 馃槃

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome aboard! Always love an SC400 but I prefer the 300 personally. And don't worry, a lot of us are in the same boat on that last sentence 馃槃
Understood @ the sc300.
I actually have grown very much in love with the 1uz in the SC despite it's bulk. Picked up a second motor recently just for building purposes... so im in the tear down phase as time allows
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Engineering Gas Auto part

Super Moderator
2011 FJ TT, 2001 IS300
Understood @ the sc300.
I actually have grown very much in love with the 1uz in the SC despite it's bulk. Picked up a second motor recently just for building purposes... so im in the tear down phase as time allows
View attachment 1949
The 1UZ is an amazing engine and I love the sound of it but I'm just a sucker for inline-6's. It's basically the only reason trying to get me to keep my IS300馃槃

1 - 6 of 6 Posts