Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Lexus IS350, 2007 Toyota Camry, 1995 Toyota MR2, 1996 Honda Acty
473 Posts
Ok you filthy animals, I present to you the following, new and improved GR Corolla flowchart.

View attachment 3640
You have successfully outlined the natural life cycle of a prospective GR Corolla buyer.

This historical record will let civilizations thousands of years in the future know how crazy this forum was when Toyota drip fed us information.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I think the real question what % will come optioned with LSDs (Performance Pack) in the US.

If its like 25%, a lot of people are going to be pissed. I personally wouldn't consider one without it. Happy to take a CE, or fully loaded Core, whichever comes first.

Hopefully it's the majority that come optioned with PP.

·
Super Moderator
2,453 Posts
I think the real question what % will come optioned with LSDs (Performance Pack) in the US.

If its like 25%, a lot of people are going to be pissed. I personally wouldn't consider one without it. Happy to take a CE, or fully loaded Core, whichever comes first.

Hopefully it's the majority that come optioned with PP.
I think either they’ll come fully loaded or they won’t have LSDs at all. No inbetween. Toyota is weird about allocations

·
Registered
2021 Corvette C8
48 Posts
Dealerships will certainly ask for fully loaded as that is the trend I see with cars like these. They only order lesser trims if there is a market for the stripped down versions like in basic transportation stuff. Very few buyers would turn down a loaded Core. Given how hard it is to even get one.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts