Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
1992 Toyota Paseo
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be quite honest with you guys and be the first to admit that I am kind of addicted to navigating to almost every single thread. I had also seen a few other members that do the same, but I won't put 'em on blast. :p

Simply put, this is my first forum experience and first forum experience from inception. I avoid being a lurker and try to get involved as much as possible.

Does anyone else have the same problem/addiction?

· Registered
1,752 Posts
I am going to be quite honest with you guys and be the first to admit that I am kind of addicted to navigating to almost every single thread. I had also seen a few other members that do the same, but I won't put 'em on blast. :p

Simply put, this is my first forum experience and first forum experience from inception. I avoid being a lurker and try to get involved as much as possible.

Does anyone else have the same problem/addiction?
I didn’t think I had that big of a problem until I realized I was the most active poster by quite a bit lmao

· Registered
622 Posts
Glances over at top contributors box

Yeah, I'm not sure who would have that much free time... huh.

· Registered
622 Posts
During the week when I'm bored at work I check waaayyyyyy too much.
On the weekends, not so much.
I'm the exact same. I'm here Mon - Fri all day, but you're not going to catch me here much on the weekend, lol.

· Registered
67 Posts
Currently at the dealership waiting to hear what they have to say about what’s wrong with the car.
So basically I live on this forum currently. Lol
Trying to distract myself. Hate being the guinea pig for the first GRC these techs have seen

· Registered
01' 2.5RS Coupe, 05' Forester XT
100 Posts
I lurk more than I post, but I have every single sub section followed, and set to email me whenever there is a new reply. Needless to say, if I don't check back often, there's a lot to catch up on.

· Registered
crown vic, miata nb, sti, wrx, gti
51 Posts
This site starts and ends my day.... usually is part of the inbetween depending on work.

I wonder if there is a "clock" where site admin/moderaters can see log time. I might be up there with other serial lurkers!

All good use of time, learning a lot from the community. Also my frist forum from inception.

· Registered
351 Posts
I don't use social media anymore so forums are my space to scratch that itch. I'm on this one and 2 others regularly. I'll check this one a few times a day, I won't click on all threads though. Just certain topics and I'll check out new threads that seem interesting or threads from a new owner.

· Registered
222 Posts

· Registered
1,752 Posts
Not sure if anyone else has seen this. idk where else to post this lol
Lol ooof just a single line making both the grc and GrY? Not sure if I’m misunderstanding but it seems 1 line for those, 1 line for Lexus and another for the bz4x etc.
that is DEFINITELY not going to be producing a lot of the GRC at all

1 - 20 of 24 Posts