Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Ownership Discussion banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 64 Posts
My salesman delivered it to my house because it was after hours and we were a state away so it had 97 miles on it, but I'm pretty sure it had 11 miles when it arrived at the dealership. Although I wasn't there to confirm that. But the dealership is 85 miles away.

No GRC at this time but I’ve had many new cars and the mileage varies widely. I lived in Houston for most of my life and I can almost guarantee any car delivered to the port there will probably have between 10-20 miles. It’s been driven several times from the assembly line to its ship, then unloaded from the boat here and driven around their vast lots. Then driven again to the truck loading zone, again at your dealer, any test drives, gas fillup, PDI, etc. I would not be alarmed at all over 19 miles.
The most mileage ever on a new car I bought was a 2012 Porsche 991 911. It was a year end deal, had been on their lot at least a month, had my test drive and others I’m sure. It had 70 miles on it.

Why is the thread locked?

I don't remember what mine was. I know my car came off the truck, parked and the keys given to me. Before that, no idea?

I believe it was around 8 miles though.

20 Miles when I took delivery. Pretty sure it was test driven several times especially since when I arrived at the dealer after making an appointment and met up with my sales rep they didn't even hesitate to grab the keys, toss them to me and off we went.

I was told it had 8 miles when it rolled off the truck. It had 11 miles when I first sat in it, 22 after I went on a short test drive (I had already committed to buy)

Pulled out of the dealer with 11 miles, whichever prt delivers to Houston (then shipped to my dealer)
My GRC came from that same port. Im in DFW and had 11 miles when taken off the truck. The same day the GRC was delivered, I got a call from a Subaru salesman that a 2023 BRZ just was delivered and that the buyer passed on it, I went to test drive and it also had 11 miles.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.