Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Ownership Discussion banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 64 Posts
Not a GRC but same general concern. When I bought my Type R it had 9 miles on it. The dealer had it for about a week before I bought it. When I do get a GRC, if the mileage seems a little high I plan to ask the dealer to pull any logs or other data. I figure Toyota has something built in to record that information for warranty purposes. That way if anything happens, I have record that it occurred prior to my possession.

Mine was purchased with 9 miles on the odometer. And I purchased in PA, no clue what port. I know it sat at the dealer for 4 days before I was able to get there. Assuming the Sales DORK and the tech took it for a spin to SEE WHAT ITS GOT! As well the port ppl moving it etc.

Having taken delivery of my GR Corolla, I was surprised that it had 19 miles on the odometer directly off the truck and before the Pre Delivery Inspection. My car came from the LA Port. I asked about mileage and was told that 19 miles is low. I still have a hard time believing that, if you have taken delivery of your GRC, can you please post the mileage on purchase and which Port your car was processed through? Here is a picture of my odometer while it sat waiting for the PDI. When the car was delivered to me it had 24 miles on the odometer before I drove it off the lot. Thanks View attachment 6847

I had 60+ on mine. Consider yourself lucky.

Just asked my dealer to send pics of the odometer from my car as the car has just landed. It has 22 km on the clock, which is around 13.5 Miles. It doesn't look too bad, and there are videos on Snapchat of people revving it.

Not much you can do. At least it's finally here. Picking it up in a couple of days.

Wasn't yours the one that came through New Mexico? Mine is supposed to come through Chicago. WTF.
Yes, shipped by train to Santa Fe, then trucked to Akron.

I had never really thought about what a nightmare the logistics are, with thousands of cars packed on a big ship, then getting them off, and on trains and trucks, etc.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.