Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Ownership Discussion banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

How many miles did your GR Corolla have when delivered and which Port did it process through?

10K views 63 replies 45 participants last post by  Jowribbit 
#1 · (Edited)
Having taken delivery of my GR Corolla, I was surprised that it had 19 miles on the odometer directly off the truck and before the Pre Delivery Inspection. My car came from the LA Port. I asked about mileage and was told that 19 miles is low. I still have a hard time believing that, if you have taken delivery of your GRC, can you please post the mileage on purchase and which Port your car was processed through? Here is a picture of my odometer while it sat waiting for the PDI. When the car was delivered to me it had 24 miles on the odometer before I drove it off the lot. Thanks
Vehicle Automotive design Personal luxury car Gadget Electronic device

See less See more
Discussion starter · #8 ·
Wow, that confirms my suspicion. I thought 19 miles was a lot of miles. Hopefully mine isn’t the red GR in that Facebook post where the guy at the port took it for a ride. The Porsche I used to own had the ability to store engine data so you could pull the data and see if the engine had ever been over revved. I wonder if our GR‘s have that capability? So far it looks like I have a high mileage at port GR! Lol 19 miles! Thanks guys keep it coming.

Discussion starter · #20 ·
Ehhh, I told myself that the first 11 miles on my car were driven pretty hard, all I can do is complete the break in period the best that I can and go from there. Can't change anything about what has already been done.
I agree, but I was curious as to what other GRs had. I bought many new cars with the mileage less than that but what’s done is done but it’s nice to know anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.