Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurking this site for like the past three months but since I finally put a deposit down at Longo Toyota, I can't contain myself!

I've only been in LA for about a year now and the car scene here vs Florida is incredible. Met tons of good friends here and it really opened my eyes to city living. Right now my daily duty is split between my ol' forever-in-progress motorcycle and C7 Grand Sport believe it or not. Weird combo but after a hurricane complicated my life in 2020, it brings me joy to ride/drive the stuff I love everyday. Hit me up here if you see me around! (or broken down on the side of the road on my POS bike lmao)

Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle

Tire Wheel Sky Car Vehicle

Literally none of my purchases have made me more excited than me getting ready for the GRC. I'm just infatuated with it, I can only hope I can get my hands on a Core with the Torsen diff option.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've been lurking this site for like the past three months but since I finally put a deposit down at Longo Toyota, I can't contain myself!

I've only been in LA for about a year now and the car scene here vs Florida is incredible. Met tons of good friends here and it really opened my eyes to city living. Right now my daily duty is split between my ol' forever-in-progress motorcycle and C7 Grand Sport believe it or not. Weird combo but after a hurricane complicated my life in 2020, it brings me joy to ride/drive the stuff I love everyday. Hit me up here if you see me around! (or broken down on the side of the road on my POS bike lmao)

Literally none of my purchases have made me more excited than me getting ready for the GRC. I'm just infatuated with it, I can only hope I can get my hands on a Core with the Torsen diff option.
What's up man! I work right down the street from Longo. What areas in Socal are you cruising around?

Also, when did you put your deposit down and was there a waitlist? I've heard there's currently a list almost a 100 deep at Longo.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What's up man! I work right down the street from Longo. What areas in Socal are you cruising around?

Also, when did you put your deposit down and was there a waitlist? I've heard there's currently a list almost a 100 deep at Longo.
I put my deposit in this morning. It was $500 refundable and honestly I didn't ask about the waitlist, I'm actually hoping I'm in the back of the pack since it gives me more time to get my finances in order and also figure out where I'm gonna park the thing lol. My garage is a wannabe gym at the moment that fits the car and bike but another car is going to be interesting.

I hit the Palos Verdes switchbacks with friends pretty much every weekend. Watch out on Sundays though, it's always monitored by police that day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts