Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi DFW here. I'm actually an engineer for Toyota HQ. I can't wait for this car to drop and I can add it to my collection!
Currently own an 04xB and 91MR2
Hey How’s I going I live in Texas too! It’s great that Toyota moved its USHQ to Texas. So are you going to be able to see the debut in person on Thursday? If so your so lucky! I lived in Japan for about 14 years and had several Japan only models. First generation Toyota GT Turbo Soarer was my first car in Tokyo. Then a Starlet GT Turbo, Nissan GTI-R and a few others.
Loved it there! I was curious, since you work at Toyota where do you buy your car at? A dealership or straight from Toyota?

·
Registered
'13 FR-S, '09 Yaris 5 Dr, '88 Celica All-Trac, '87 FX16, '83 FJ40, '69 Datsun 510, Suzuki XL-7
602 Posts
Hey How’s I going I live in Texas too! It’s great that Toyota moved its USHQ to Texas. So are you going to be able to see the debut in person on Thursday? If so your so lucky! I lived in Japan for about 14 years and had several Japan only models. First generation Toyota GT Turbo Soarer was my first car in Tokyo. Then a Starlet GT Turbo, Nissan GTI-R and a few others.
Loved it there! I was curious, since you work at Toyota where do you buy your car at? A dealership or straight from Toyota?
Wouldnt it be great to walk into Toyota HQ, interupt Morizo doing donuts in the parking lot, and ask him if you can buy a car right there? Dont think it works that way here. Dont know if the debut is going to be there either, theres been all this talk of Formula Drift in Cali, but for all we know its an invitaation press event at Toyota HQ and all these media guys were invited there and theyd been hinting at the reveal and it just happens that Formula Drift is at that time and everyone just jumped on that!

·
Banned
1,185 Posts
Wouldnt it be great to walk into Toyota HQ, interupt Morizo doing donuts in the parking lot, and ask him if you can buy a car right there? Dont think it works that way here. Dont know if the debut is going to be there either, theres been all this talk of Formula Drift in Cali, but for all we know its an invitaation press event at Toyota HQ and all these media guys were invited there and theyd been hinting at the reveal and it just happens that Formula Drift is at that time and everyone just jumped on that!
I think the camo test mule will be at Formula Drift and the non camo reveal will be at Toyota HQ.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.