Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Already put a deposit down on one of these bad boys, to be first in line for one at a dealership in Connecticut! The salesperson had a huge shit-eating grin, and I don't blame her, she really had her work already done for her when I got there 馃ぃ

It's a bit of a risky move to do that before the reveal, but I had some tax refund money to blow, so I figured it's a risk worth taking.

It's gonna be my first new car!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the party! What color are you hoping to snag?
Thanks! I'm hoping for that really obnoxious bright blue. If not, then maybe a red, if there's a nice one. The ideal would actually be that forest green they have on the current Corollas, but I doubt that'll be an option.

Do we know yet what colors it'll be coming in?

Super Moderator
Thanks! I'm hoping for that really obnoxious bright blue. If not, then maybe a red, if there's a nice one. The ideal would actually be that forest green they have on the current Corollas, but I doubt that'll be an option.

Do we know yet what colors it'll be coming in?
Not yet! I鈥檓 assuming they鈥檒l have blue flame and red at least. Great to have you on here.

Registered
Already put a deposit down on one of these bad boys, to be first in line for one at a dealership in Connecticut! The salesperson had a huge shit-eating grin, and I don't blame her, she really had her work already done for her when I got there 馃ぃ

It's a bit of a risky move to do that before the reveal, but I had some tax refund money to blow, so I figured it's a risk worth taking.

Hey congrats on the preorder, I bet you can't wait. I'm from CT too. Looking to re-order myself. What dealership did you use? And did they charge over MSRP?

Super Moderator

Great to know this! Welcome!

Super Moderator
Thanks, cool forum. I been calling the dealers in my area. I seem to know more about launch than they do. Idk, I'm making sure I get one, I just traded in my ST to get my wife a car and this will be the baddest thing out there. Fun time to love hot hatches.
Former ST owner! I've got a silver 14 ST3 right now. Love the car, but can't wait to get a GRC.

Super Moderator
Thanks, cool forum. I been calling the dealers in my area. I seem to know more about launch than they do. Idk, I'm making sure I get one, I just traded in my ST to get my wife a car and this will be the baddest thing out there. Fun time to love hot hatches.
Yeah, same here, I already have an approval from my wife about the budget for this car LOL

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey congrats on the preorder, I bet you can't wait. I'm from CT too. Looking to re-order myself. What dealership did you use? And did they charge over MSRP?
Don't want to say the specific dealership, not until I have full confirmation that I'm getting it. But they wrote "MSRP" on the product order, so it should be considered to be in the contract! Hopefully they don't try to pull some nonsense. The dealership is really highly reviewed, so I doubt they will, but you never really know.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.