Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Ownership Discussion banner

Hello from Wyoming

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  TundraDan 
#1 ·
Hey guys and gals,

I've been a lurker for the past few months trying to gleam any information at all on the GRC. I can't tell you how excited I am that Toyota is finally putting out a pure blood sports car. I am the current owner of a 2014 Tundra (I am on the Tundras.com forum too) and a 2018 Sienna for the wife and kids and hope to add the GRC to my small but growing fleet of Toyota's. We also have an 03 Accord thats pushing 275,000 miles and is my daily driver. I grew up in Virginia but moved out west to Wyoming a few years ago after being laid off. Look forward to being a part of this forum as it grows.

Does anyone know or have thoughts on how long the GRC will be in production? I'm hoping it will be produced for at least a few years.

#12 ·
That is some bullshit! As far as I am aware, they are not doing any markups for preorders. I assume you are dealing with Fremont in Casper?
It's Vista now but yes, same place. I refused to deal with them and walked out. They enjoy a 1 for the price of 2 on their Toyota Genuine Parts too (which I also refuse to pay). I hate my local stealership.

#13 ·
It's Vista now but yes, same place. I refused to deal with them and walked out. They enjoy a 1 for the price of 2 on their Toyota Genuine Parts too (which I also refuse to pay). I hate my local stealership.
10k markup is absurd, especially when you look at just how much the dealer makes from selling a car at MSRP. I always try to make friends at dealerships to reduce the amount of price gouging. Ive never dealt with Fremont Sheridan but it seems to be promising. I always steered clear of them in the past because I always felt the sales people were lying through their teeth and had no clue what they were talking about. Its been a couple years and it seems better. Theres a dealer in Jamestown, ND that you should be able to get it for MSRP. I wish I had numbers but I'm just going off what I've heard from a friend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.