Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Ownership Discussion banner

Hello from upstate NY!

671 Views 7 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  JTBros
I've been lurking here for the past 3 months and decided why not join 馃槀 Im a former new yorker living in upstate NY with a passion for Toyota.

My current daily is a 2005 Rav4 AWD

My project car is a 93 mr2 which im planing on 2gr swapping easier said then done 馃槱

My hobbies are all things art, animation and music without those things i would be a living husk.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Welcome aboard!
Reactions: 1
I've been lurking here for the past 3 months and decided why not join 馃槀 Im a former new yorker living in upstate NY with a passion for Toyota.

My current daily is a 2005 Rav4 AWD

My project car is a 93 mr2 which im planing on 2gr swapping easier said then done 馃槱

My hobbies are all things art, animation and music without those things i would be a living husk.
Music? You play anything? I've been a drummer for over a decade, though there was a long break where I lived in apartments. I sing and can pick my way through a guitar when needed.
Hello fellow NYer! From downstate in ADM land myself 馃檭
Music? You play anything? I've been a drummer for over a decade, though there was a long break where I lived in apartments. I sing and can pick my way through a guitar when needed.
im more a music buff im not to good at any instruments right now but working on getting good on guitar right now one day though 馃檪
Hello fellow NYer! From downstate in ADM land myself 馃檭
Hello to you to fellow NYer 馃榾馃檪 im not familiar with the acronym wheres the ADM? i do miss NYC but not the crazy touge like traffic or the cost of being alive there 馃槀
Hello to you to fellow NYer 馃榾馃檪 im not familiar with the acronym wheres the ADM? i do miss NYC but not the crazy touge like traffic or the cost of being alive there 馃槀
Haha ADM is additional markup. The extra fees that dealers are tacking on. NYC is definitely still a beast lol.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.