Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Hey, check my thread if you're interested in a meet.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw the roof rack and thought it might have been you. Damn they really got with accessories. Did you buy yours at KMT?
I took the roof rack off immediately after I brought it home. I don't think it looks good with it on. I did get mines at KMT. They really belt me over with the accessories but I figured it's better than ADM with nothing to show for it.

· Registered
2 Posts
I took the roof rack off immediately after I brought it home. I don't think it looks good with it on. I did get mines at KMT. They really belt me over with the accessories but I figured it's better than ADM with nothing to show for it.
You were the first to get it from there right? I actually went in one day and inquired about it. The guy told me the ADM was around ~5k but they would throw in all the BS accessories. How did you get your allocation? Did they just call you once a car was available?

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You were the first to get it from there right? I actually went in one day and inquired about it. The guy told me the ADM was around ~5k but they would throw in all the BS accessories. How did you get your allocation? Did they just call you once a car was available?
Pretty much. Called and walked in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts