Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I’m a Portland, OR enthusiast and I’ve always been drawn to turbo & manual hatchbacks. Found out about the GRC a couple years ago while I was still in college from a press article and thought of it as my dream car since. I daily a 2002 VW GTI 337 Edition which I “restored” after it had been sitting outdoors for 4-5 years (everything broken, lots of mold), with a 2005 Seqouia as the camper/hauler, and a 2000 Miata as my weekend/autocross car. No intentions of using the GRC as a daily, just weekends and autocross driving. I’ve been hassling local dealerships for a while but can’t seem to get anymore information so if anyone has any advice for getting my hands on one I’d appreciate it.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Thanks,
biff

·
Registered
2021 Toyota Corolla hatchback XSE
54 Posts
Hello from Junction City, Oregon!

Happy Thanksgiving.

I am on the list with some of your dealers up there as everyone down near me is asking for 15-20k markup as a predetermined number. Last I heard, we still have another month until the first cars even show up and none were scheduled to come to Oregon. Our dealers should get their 1st on the allocations soon, but I bet they'll all be sold internal.

Best of luck to you in the hunt 💪 hopefully we can both soon join the "Oregon GR Corolla" forum/page

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m in touch with one dealer frequently and no allocations yet to Oregon. I tried contacting several and many of them didn’t know what the GRC was and kept trying to sell me other cars. I already have a Tacoma and a Prius so don’t need anything else. Just want a GRC.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts